KEL-TEC KS7 12 GAUGE PUMP SHOTGUN ONLINE
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Kel-Tec KS7 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun
- Owner’s Manual
The KS7 is designed for many applications, but it lends itself perfectly to home defense, back country hiking or anywhere you need a compact 12ga shotgun. Its intuitive, simple features, optional Picatinny-style rail and M-LOK accessory mounting solutions make it very versatile.
The KS7 might be short and slim on the outside, but it’s long under the hood. Its 18.5″ magazine tube holds 6 1 or 7 1 depending on your choice of shell size. The 18.5″ barrel gives you plenty of 12ga velocity to maximize the performance of your preferred loads.
At 1st glance, you’ll notice the KS7s throwback feature, the carry handle. Sometimes old ideas are reinvented to serve modern demands and that’s definitely the case here. The KS7 carry handle also doubles as a sighting solution and it comes standard. It shoulders nicely and the fiber optic bead sight immediately catches the eye. It’s not your grandpa’s shotgun, unless you buy it for him.
You get extra capacity and standard velocity in a shotgun that’s just over two feet long. How do we do it? We bullpup it. We kept the business end right where it’s supposed to be, but we took the party out back. With rear loading and downward ejection, we’re able to keep the KS7 a 12ga micro-beast that’s easy to handle.
- M-LOK™ slots on carry handle, forend and stock
- Proven bullpup design featuring an 18.5″ barrel and 26.1 overall length for easy handling in confined spaces or rugged terrain
- Patented downward shell ejection and cross-bolt safety for a truly ambidextrous shooting experience
- Manufacturer: Kel-Tec
- Model: KS7
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Chamber: 3″
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Overall Length: 26.1″
- Magazine Capacity: 6 1 (3″ Shells); 7 1 (2.75″ Shells)
- Length of Pull: 13″
- Weight: 5.9 lbs (unloaded); ~6.6 lbs. (loaded)